Naruto:The Flame of Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

2 posters

Go down

My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Empty My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Post by Axel Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:08 am

General Information:
Name: Axel Uchiha

Nickname/Alias: Living Lighting

Looks:
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 694f1410

Personality:

Clan Information

Clan Name: Uchiha

Kekei Genkai: Sharingan.

Clan Symbol:
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 350px-Uchiha_Symbol.svg
Clan History:
The Uchiha clan were one of the founding noble families of Leaf village. The clan itself is said to be descended from the Hyuuga clan who possess the bloodline of the Byakugan eye. Because their clan possessed the Sharingan or "Wheel Eye," the Uchiha excelled at being able to read and fend off attackers. This made them prime candidates to help found the Konoha Military Police Corps. The organization itself would go on to incorporate the Uchiha fan symbol into their official logo.

Select few members of the Uchiha clan possess the ability to activate the bloodline Sharingan eye. This doujutsu (eye skill) gives one the ability to read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and then defeat it. As such, the clan member can view a technique being performed and see the tricks and movements required to be able to complete it. However the clan member can not copy techniques which are unique to another bloodline. It also gives one the ability to cast jutsu techniques only possible by possessing the eye.

The clan itself is known for their ties to fire. For a clan ninja to be seen as an adult, they must be able to utilize a Katon (Fire Element) jutsu such as Goukakyuu no Jutsu. Thus is the tie between the manipulation of fire and the mind of an Uchiha member.

Rank Information:

Village: Ex-Leaf.

Skill Information:
Skill Specialty:
Main:::Ninjutsu.
Sub:Taijutsu.Weaponry.

Elemental Affinity:
Main:Fire
Sub:Lightning & Wind & Water

Special Characteristics:Large reserves of Chakra.
Normal Uchiha Clan Member Eye
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Uchiha10
The normal eye for an Uchiha clan member resembles any normal human eye with iris, pupil and sclera.

Sharingan partially activated - One Comma
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Sharin10
This is the first variation of a partially developed Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop one of the wheel swirls. When Uchiha Sasuke finally activated his Sharingan, his left eye took this form.

Sharingan partially activated - Two Comma
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Sharin11
This is the second variation of a partially developed Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop two of the wheel swirls. When Uchiha Sasuke finally activated his Sharingan, his right eye took this form.

Sharingan fully activated - Three Comma
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Sharin12
This is the final normal form of the Sharingan eye. The clan members pupil will turn red and develop three of the wheel swirls in both eyes. In this form the clan member can read Genjutsu, Taijutsu and Ninjutsu, learn how the skill is done and then copy it to be used later. This form can also initiate the Mangekyou "Kaleidoscope" form.

Sharingan - Uchiha Madara's Eternal Mangekyou (Kaleidoscope) Form
My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Sharin13
Unable to accept being blind, Madara did everything he could to regain his vision. A desperate Madara eventually removed his brother's eyes to use as his own. As a result, Madara awakened a new more powerful set of eyes which allowed him to see the light once again. This new eye form would combine the look of both he and his brother's Mangekyou Sharingan.

Jutsu
Next post

Background Information:

History:
The birth: Axel Uchiha was born in the Uchiha clan.He is brother of Zero.He was a Uchiha that wasn´t that strong.The Uchiha's members didn't noticed him alot because he wasn´t a great Fire user.Because the Uchihas are masters at fire,he was beeing ignored.He looked alot like Sasuke Uchiha,another renegade of the Uchiha's...They ware friends...

Academy Arc: Axel Uchiha entered the academy at age of 7.Because the academy teachers pushed him hard,he didn´t managed to pass at age of 8.Yet,he passed at 9 because he also pushed himself and passed.He proudly passed it managing to create little fireballs in his hands.

Gennin Arc: Axel Uchiha worked hard on the gennin time.No one trained him,so he didn´t had a sensei.He had to train alone,when Sasuke was free he would go to teach him some stuff. He passed the Chuunin exams with alot work.

Chuunin Arc: Axel became a Chuunin and diserved a Sensei when he proved to master the Sharingan 3 tomoe at 10.He worked under a Sensei that was an ex Anbu.He trained harder then ever,so he would give up beeing a Ninja.Axel continued working harder and harder and he superated his Sensei becoming a Jounin.

Jounin Arc: Axel became stronger then certain anbus and jounins.He was now feared in the Leaf Village because of his intense Lighting and Fire manipulation.Axel worked hard and hard until he understand Leaf village wasn´t for him.

Missing-nin Arc: Axel left the Leaf village,in search for power and strong.Axel became quickly a S-Ranked missing nin after destroying 5 anbu patrol of 5 members each in 5 minutes.He gained the nickname of Living Lighting because of his astouning speed.
Axel Uchiha
Axel Uchiha
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin

https://naruto-flametales.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Empty Re: My aplication!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Post by Zero Uchiha Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:20 am

approved
Zero Uchiha
Zero Uchiha
Missing-Nin